Boy's Abyss - Ch. 171 - Cursed Blessing

Dex-chan lover
The lion, the witch and the audacity of this bitch.

No wonder poor Nagi is so fucked up.

Was it really that he was being intentionally abusive? I may be fuzzy on his backstory, but this felt more like him pushing his own internalized self-hatred onto her. Misery loves company and all that, you knos.

Dex-chan lover
Even if it was accidental or it was not done in malicious intent.......sadly Nagi's uncle is the origin of Nagi's Abyss.

And thus, I guess its become even clearer why Reiji and Nagi seek each other (and the true pairing in the making). They are both the spitting image of each other, despite the differences in circumstances. They see themselves in the other party and seek to redeem themselves.

Group Leader
i'm guessing uncle was in love with her mom or was always some kinda sociopath to say that to a kid lol but other than some bratty demonic spoiled child who had parents who coddled them but even the 'worst' kid doesn't deserve to be traumatized like that (unless they actually did something like that on purpose to kill them lol but i imagine that kinda 'speech' wouldn't work on them anyways)
Was it really that he was being intentionally abusive? I may be fuzzy on his backstory, but this felt more like him pushing his own internalized self-hatred onto her. Misery loves company and all that, you knos.

Now I'm more on the side of him blaming his half sister for breaking up his parents. He was like 8 when his sister left and his parents divorced so I think he's got abandonment issues. Old enough to know what's happening but not old enough to understand why. With those I'm thinking he blames his sister for breaking up the family and now that an act of god killed her he has nowhere to direct his anger. Instead he's targeting the next best thing.

Dex-chan lover
Remember 2 chapters ago when he seemed positive...... I think we all seen this coming

Dex-chan lover
she got hit with the "It's your fault they died" into the "you're going to live with that guilt for the rest of your life" into the "be sorry for living" combo

Dex-chan lover
“if you didn’t leave your backpack there, your parents wouldn’t have died from the earthquake! It’s your fault they died!”

It’s the earthquake’s fault you silly motherfucker
ok wisenheimer

Dude failed the "don't blame a small child for the natural disaster that killed her parents" challenge.
He did so purposely that I think the uncle is trying to break the girl to trafic her (hence that weird bikini photo while underage)

Users who are viewing this thread