Boy's Abyss - Ch. 183 - They Were the Boys and Girls of That Town

Dex-chan lover
yeah this feels more like it being axed and also the author being bored like a year ago from continuing the series

edit: think the author tweeted about there being an epilogue in the volume, so we'll see what the ending gonna be.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This manga was quite the ride & the pain it brought. Whether it is confirmed Nagi & Reiji died will probably never be addressed but I do hope that they are happier wherever they are. Esemori managed to do what he needed to do after all the shit he's done so he got my respect. Chako is doing better in life & Gen might be able to live normally while at the same time be away from that rotten town. Burn it all to the ground. So much different than Hatsukoi Zombie & still can't believe they're done by the same author. Wish there would be more but maybe there might be an epilogue chapter in the final volume. Thanks for translating this to the end & hope the next series is a banger but with less misery attached.

Edit: After reading this again, most likely Nagi & Reiji didn't commit the suicide & alive given what Chako says on page 22. Still don't know if Yuri is around them but who knows.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
thank god this manga is finally fucking over

i'm assuming that was Reiji waving in the truck on page 23? this guy really dragged us and every other character in the series through his 183 chapter journey of suicidal ideation and he didn't even go through with it in the end. not gonna miss this manga one bit

Dex-chan lover
My honest reaction:

3ZLq6cy.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread