Boy's Abyss - Vol. 13 Ch. 127 - Aimless Love

Dex-chan lover
This arc has been just nothing but this
tenor.gif

So, did Gen actually prove me wrong?
I can't believe the witch is dead until I see the body

Dex-chan lover
For some reason I wouldn't be surprised if Yuko's still alive and flickin her bean watching from a crack in the closet door like when she made Gen hide with her while Reiji's dad beat his ass.

If she's actually dead, I'll be surprised, her whole character was given the role of being this undying, unkillable demon woman that haunts the entire town and destroys the lives of people who get close to her.

If she suddenly dies now because Gen killed her, then getting stabbed with Reiji (idr if Yuko got stabbed too or if it was just Reiji though lol) and then getting hit by the teacher's car didn't kill her, then dying cause Gen killed her for helping him accept and come to terms with his identity would be dumb. Even if she talk-no-jutsu'd Gen's dad into hanging himself lol

Dex-chan lover
I know this is weird considering what we’re reading but.. I’m very uncomfortable. Norman Bates in here.

Dex-chan lover
Why are people finding it so hard that she died? Gen has been the most emotionally unstable character in the series and she always kept using him more and more.

Guess the witch finally got what was coming to her. Although I do feel bad for all her victims.

Dex-chan lover
I'm at the point where I'm just starting to think this is seriously done for shock value. I mean Gen had issues and a lot of issues but lately, it just feels like the author is just tacking more and more shit as time goes on just for the sake of it. Like, this is how it all ends, this where all the shit we've gone through leaves us? If this is seriously how we're gonna close out, then it's very disappointing.

Ain’t no way she’s dead. And if she is, then damn. Actually kinda hope she’s dead would be really surprising

Users who are viewing this thread