Boy's Abyss - Vol. 13 Ch. 127 - Aimless Love

So Gen's the last person to want to die with Reiji yes? Can we end this suicide together bullshit now? I'm already tired from this

Double-page supporter
This entire arc is just a nonstop barrage of “what the fuck”. Literally nothing but varying degrees of what the fuck.

Dex-chan lover
Her mom attained a level of darkness that it's hard to believe that she died off-screen like that.
I mean, she already survived getting hit by a car and all...

Dex-chan lover
you not disgusting for crossdressing gang.

you not a good person tho dont get it twisted

Dex-chan lover
Classic rule of story narrarion:

No character should be considered dead until actually seen/read as so by the reader/viewer.

We have not seen her actually die, thus it is understandable why many doubt it.

Need proof, until then, Yuko's missing status is a narrative Chekov's Gun.
This! Also BA is a shock/thriller series. If she where really dead I'm sure the author would've shown us a double page with her corpse or something. No way she dies off screen.

Dex-chan lover
I won't believe she's dead until we see a body. And even then, I wouldn't put it past her to suddenly be back from whatever hell she rules over to bring everyone down with her.

lowkey wish she was killed or jailed at the least

for all we know he just kicked her outdoors and said get lost or i'll knock you out and not see through to it or something similar...

Group Leader
Hot damn, we go deeper and deeper, lower and lower, does this hell has a bottom?

Dex-chan lover
Wait wait wait...... so let me get this right: Gen is trans, ANOTHER person is asking to end it with Reiji, half of school wanted to be with Yuko like how so many characters want to be with Reiji, and the mom is dead.

Did I get it right? So wild that this was all done in under 20 page wtf

Dex-chan lover
YOOOOOO OH MY GOD, GEN. What the fuck are you thinking. I don't mind you killed that woman but what you just said is fucked up

Users who are viewing this thread