Boy's Abyss - Vol. 14 Ch. 132 - The Rising Sun Inevitably Falls

Dex-chan lover
He's gonna pull the plug him self and find some forced closure just watch, misticweeb prodiction

Dex-chan lover
Not a fan of how Reiji react. He should be more mature now. He managed to "save" Gen. He should be able to do the same with his mom. He needs to convince her to let her past go because thats the only thing holding her. Once she realize that and look forward toward the future with her son. She can die peacefully knowing she redeem herself.
Yuko a whole different level than Gen. Gen became who he is through manipulation, the psychological deterioration he's endured from killing a man, and the responsibility his father placed on him. Gen was not even sure of his real identity. Reiji's "save" was making Gen realize who he really is, the same person who protected Chako and Reiji all those years ago.

Yuko is different. She doesn't need "saving". His reaction was really unexpected, but it wasn't surprising. Reiji is still Reiji. As long as Yuko is alive, he will ultimately never permanently leave her alone. And I can see the juxtaposition of hating her for how she has carved his life and his persona to be, and that very same persona preventing him from abandoning her. She has an agenda, one she has been working on since she was 14, before Reiji was even close to being born in that world. Whether its Uryu, Esemori, her brother, Masaharu, Kazu, Sensei... no one has been able to diverge Yuko from her goal. That's why I don't think Reiji will ever be able to truly convince her of anything; he can only confront her directly and see where the chips will fall.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn! She just wont die LOL its funny to see that everyone is feeling the same way. Thx for the chapter and I cant wait to see what happens next!

I somehow feel relieved to see her alive, there was no closure in her just vanishing all of sudden, i really hope this wasn’t all planned with Gen, but i can only hope, who knows whats the reality anyways. But still her being alove gives a chance for a proper closure to everything as each and every event in this story is directly or indirectly related to her.

Users who are viewing this thread