Boy's Abyss - Vol. 14 Ch. 137 - Severance

Dex-chan lover
Damn. Now Nagi will go back to Reiji and then she'll be at war with sensei and Chako. Thanks for the chapter!!!

Supporter
Idol culture is and always will be something I won't understand.
A bunch of loser incels act like drone bee's to a "queen" or "queens" who must stay pure and alone since she is not fucking them.
It is the worst culture that brings out and justifies the absolute worst in "fans". Similar nonsense is now on Twitch and Onlyfans.

Karma is funny as these types end up getting drained of their money and die alone or miserable. Unfortunately it does not help Japan's population crisis for these types of boys to go unchecked and unreformed. It will hit here and worldwide sooner or later as well.

Dex-chan lover
What was even the point of those nosy neighbours showing up? They get two panels to ask stupid questions and then diasppear.

Everyone is hating on chako and I still can't stand this sensei,she is so fkin obsessed with him that makes her think she still the only one can save him even after he almost resolved every situation with every character on his own he already told her to have a life and leave him alone and she still insists on making thing more complicated again ... she doesn't have the right to take Nagi's phone doesn't have the right to judge her when she is already psychologically not very well herself...omg I hate her so much
She even admitted that taking Nagi's phone is theft, but does nothing about it.

Why can't he and nagi just runaway like his brother, problem solved no?
Yeah but chako, his friend are solo After that, and you already seen that his friend is not that mentally fine..and chako litteraly ill

Dex-chan lover
Sensei status: Mindbroken

Also, obsessive idol culture will never stop being hilarious

Dex-chan lover
Hoo boy. Chako stirring up the pot, sensei trying to see Reiji even though that won't end well and Nagi getting Ai'd? Let the crazy-off begin!

Dex-chan lover
I doubt Nagi will care that much, but knowing this manga, she might have an Ai Hoshino moment…

And yeah, the teacher has been doing all this BS that I just forgot that there’s a restraining order. Guess she was just breaking the law from the start (although so far she only approached everyone except for him)

Dex-chan lover
This dude pullin up on Nagi like this a couple chapters later.

Oshi-no-Ko-01-64.jpg

Dex-chan lover
137 chapters and nobody died yet
Oh, they're tryin!

This is the kind of chapters where I wish some Japanese readers could tell their perspective. Is that idol culture still that rancid? Does it look like as stupid as it seem for westerners when they're not in it too?

I'm not even joking, I can't comprehend the train of thought of that guy, putting in the trash that mag with that gorgeous picture of a hottie in a swimsuit just because he learned she was married? Who cares? Do they really need to be pandered into the illusion those women are available and that they have a chance? lol

Also, Yuri, Yuri. I love her, she's so unhinged. Statutory rape is haram but she puts a stop at pickpocketing phones? XD
Dunno who that guy is but it was good to have a reality check once in a while in that madness.

I hope Nagi and Reiji will talk. It may be the first girl (and my favorite girl) bias, but I think it's important for the plot that she gets out of her own abyss. I don't think they can only be toxic for each other.

Welp Chaco is “if they brought me down, I’ll bring them down too”
And I really don’t blame her for that.

Users who are viewing this thread