Boy's Abyss - Vol. 15 Ch. 144 - Heroine

Dex-chan lover
i cant believe we finally got a sane character. something really fucked up is going to happen soon i can feel it

Dex-chan lover
So... what my friend theorized was true; Chako really didn't care about dying with Reiji himself; only that she deals a blow to Esemori and become this supposed main character =0(. That's kinda disheartening tbh. I thought she cared about Reiji at least enough to want to die with him, and relive the story of "Spring's Coffin"(i.e. dying with someone she loves). But alas, it is not the case. I can only wonder what Reiji thinks about that.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
How many chapters till the new character turns out to also be batshit insane?

Dex-chan lover
Chako has finally touched the light. Thank you shino'oka. Officially my fave character!

Dex-chan lover
no ones dying (besides esemori and yuko, maybe) cuz the story is headed for a happy ending!!

Dex-chan lover
So... what my friend theorized was true; Chako really didn't care about dying with Reiji himself; only that she deals a blow to Esemori and become this supposed main character =0(. That's kinda disheartening tbh. I thought she cared about Reiji at least enough to want to die with him, and relive the story of "Spring's Coffin"(i.e. dying with someone she loves). But alas, it is not the case. I can only wonder what Reiji thinks about that.
I think she does love Reiji but was caught up so much with the novel that she forgot about their past. She wanted to be important to Rei since he wanted to die with Nagi despite knowing her in a short amount of time.

In her mind, the lovers abyss is "true love". She realizes to sensei's ex that she doesn't need that "true love" to male her happy. I think she still loves Reiji while finding her own happiness.

Plenty of people are in love with others but are content being by themselves. It is a psychology manga. 👀

Users who are viewing this thread