Boy's Abyss - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - The Highschool Teacher

I like where this is going. Hopefully Teacher seals the deal.

The face she made... Are common with best girls.

Aggregator gang
Agreed this teacher is best girl. I hope she wins. Her kind of crazy is hot af. Never was a fan of the idol girl

Double-page supporter
The saying goes like "Not put the D in crazy", but what to do when a swarm of crazy comes to you?

Fed-Kun's army
Kurose's tormentous life led to this peak moment... the moment where you decide which crazy woman in your harem you will choose to commit double suicide with. Will you choose:
- the depressed idol with a backstory you haven't asked about and likely won't know for at least 10 more chapters?
- The desperate teacher that wants to feel like someone needs her and is constantly reminded about it by her peers?
- The T H I C C childhood friend which is bound to have a deppresing backstory relating to her reasons to want to leave town?
- You still haven't unlocked this character
- DLC gay route with a trap classmate. Insert 25 american yens to unlock now

I'm.....
For fuck's sake I thought she would be a good person, instead we get a woman who's getting off of the idea of being a saviour and being faced with something so out of her everyday life
My boy can't catch a break, though he did ask for help, so that's good

Thank you so much for the update!!

Fed-Kun's army
Preying on a depressed and suicidal teenager. Wow.

I want this kid to go with his childhood friend to Tokyo and get away from that place. Everything is toxic

Enjoying this so far. Thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
@Renard

I propose a different philosophy that can help him cope with the swarm of crazy :

"Crazy in the head, crazy in the bed"

Users who are viewing this thread