Boy's Abyss - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - After the Storm

so basically, the teacher seems to not like being "non-existent" or not being acknowledged
Like the mother from previous chapter say, no one remember their middle school teacher
The teacher was ecstatic there's someone relying on her and with something as heavy as suicide, it would leave a deep mark on the student to always remember her, proof that she exist ist?
That's how i interpret the teacher demeanour anyway

it went from wholesome to hentai in the span of one scene... this shit...

Dex-chan lover
I deduce that MC's mother is going to commit suicide because she is alone and under too much pressure... This is probably going to cause the MC to spiral down, and take it out on his teacher or brother? With the way things are going, it is plausible.

Like . . . nani the fuckk?? I just dont know where this manga is going to anymore . . . yet i can't seem to stop reading it >.<

Contributor
Can they just leave this poor guy ALONE ?

He really need to leave this town right now, he attract all the crazy people in the area.

You already lost your virginity man you don't got to stick your dick in the crazies anymore gtfo of there.

Dex-chan lover
This poor dude's getting jerked left and right by these girls, I would say he's on his way to breaking but I think we've already gone past that point.

Users who are viewing this thread