Boy's Abyss - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Spider Lily

Fed-Kun's army
Wow it's a town where adults all take advantage of kids grosssssssss

Dex-chan lover
Chako, you hypocrite.

I assume the whole town is going to commit suicide by the end of this manga.

Contributor
Just Nuke this town like they do in Resident Evil.

No hope is left here.

Dex-chan lover
This shit its like a watching a trainwreck in slow motion, can't take my eyes away and just know they will all die or suffer horribly.

Aggregator gang
NanDEEEE? I never knew there's people who're aware of the impending danger & yet jumps in it

Of course, the lycoris radiata. Symbol of death and in the japanese language of flowers symbolizing loss, longing and abandonment. I love me some ominous symbolism lmao

Oh remembered something else. They also say that if you pass someone will never get the chance to see again they will grow on your path. Anyway these people are very much dead or the author put in the spider lily to throw us off

this is a reminder of me that I was once here.... with that scene.....
I am dropping this now cuz this is bad for my mental health
so jire you, for whatever reason came back. If you're still not right in the head forget everything you saw here~

Dex-chan lover
@lisaisa alot of these angsty type stories seem to have it. i wont deny it happens or the reality of the desperation and sadness that causes one to go to that point, but jeez all these stories just seem to mess with my idea of sex

Group Leader
@DrPavel I am depressed and have been for a while. I'd kill to have cheap/free therapy. I'm not saying that therapy will fix all of their problems, just that going that route instead of choosing self-destruction every time they come to a fork in the road would be beneficial.
Making every character make dogshit decisions just because doing so will cause more drama is just bad writing. Readers can only watch a character make the same mistakes so many times before they stop caring about what happens to the character.
It's the same general concept with why people get exhausted with long running romance manga that wring chapters from a string of dumb decisions or miscommunications. At some point the reader will just get fed up, and that just happens faster when there are very few likable characters that you can at least enjoy the interactions they have, as is the case with this manga.

Sorry if "these idiots keep making bad decisions and refuse to try to do something to improve their lives" hit too close to home, but you should work on not taking out your issues on randos online ❤️

Dex-chan lover
wait this dude wrote himegoto: juukyuusai no seifuku

now that was a good read

Users who are viewing this thread