Boy's Abyss - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Spider Lily

Aggregator gang
yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss; Now it's getting good for real. =)

Dex-chan lover
A teacher and now this dude? What chemicals are seeping into the water that turn a bunch of people into predators?

Well shit, things have turn out for the worse.

BUT AT LEAST WE GET TO SEE THICC MANGA CHICK DOING THE DIRTY.

I am amazed with this manga. 14 chapters and author is still bombing us with stranges additions.

Dex-chan lover
unattractive body?
what? Chako is legit the cutest thing here in this hell hole
you've gotta be braindead to give her these kind of lines

Still a better love story than twilight.

NVM twilight only made me wish I was blind. This manga made me wish I was dead, cause it's so depressing to be able to relate with the MC so much. My past was basically him with additional physical abuse from parents, but minus the sex party.

Thank god I escaped that hell.

This most be a short manga i suppose cuz everything is a fking mess, Ntr,suicide,pedophile hmm rape soon maybe...jesus crist it's like a giant ball of shit this manga

Double-page supporter
okay, i take back what i say about hatsukoi zombie. HTKZ was at least enjoyable. this is just depressing.

Come on author! Is that all you got?
Whip us mmmmmmooooorrrreeeeee hhhhhaaaardeeerrr

Dex-chan lover
Fucking hell. Swear to god the mangaka just keeps upping the depression level. Hope next chapter doesn't open with her following him home.

Amendment to my previous question: Is this a story about how everybody in the town is full of angst or secretly wants to kill themselves while getting into age gap relationships?

Users who are viewing this thread