Boy's Abyss - Vol. 2 Ch. 16 - Darkness

Dex-chan lover
It'll make sense if he's lowkey gay for the MC. It has been stated that he always protected Reiji when they were kids and all of sudden bullies him when they get to HS? That sounds like routine hiding your sexuality behind violence towards the object of your affection because you're afraid. You do everything to keep them close even if it hurts them. The reason Reiji is going to be working for his Dad is because Gen probably begged him to give to him to keep Reiji close. Dude is possessive of Reiji and likes him but can't admit it.

With the way this is going, I honestly won't be surprised if he kills someone after all this ends.

Dex-chan lover
lady you call that love?
he wants him to suffer here forever as a gopher

Dex-chan lover
326581349020211.png

What a complete mess. I wonder what Gen's going to do to Reiji. Is he going to beat him up? Threaten him? Find out about Reiji's relationship with Shiba and then seduce or rape Shiba? Whatever it is, I doubt it'll be good. Seems like Gen has a warped and twisted sadistic sexual/romantic attitude regarding Reiji. Actually, Gen might not even have a sexual or romantic mentality about Reiji, he might just be a convenient person to torture. Too convenient to let go.

I think it's pretty clear now, the tale of the Lover's Abyss is repeating.
I thought Nagi would fit the beautiful girl who came from the moutains and was desired by everyone, even Gen kinda implies it, that there would be jealousy if word got out that a beautifull girl like her was dating a guy (Reigi).

BUT INSTEAD it is Reigi who's taking that role. He is desired not only by the teacher but now by his own childhood friend, and both of them are starting to show symptoms of possessiveness and probably later jealousy.

Dex-chan lover
If this story doesn't end with someone holding a chopped head on a boat I'll be very disappointed.

Users who are viewing this thread