Boy's Abyss - Vol. 2 Ch. 16 - Darkness

Dex-chan lover
Is Reiji his in a work slave kind of way or in a lover kind of way? At this point I wouldn't be surprised, if they slept together.

Lol what...WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT. Thought for sure we'd be witness to quite a vulgar scene but instead, we see that...
Reigi you unlucky bastard, all the endings for you are looking shitty. Lets recap what see so far. A Childhood friend who is a probably a Yandere, the teacher who is (most likely) a Yandere and the suicidal Idol.

Fed-Kun's army
Holy shit he has feelings for him? He has a twisted way of showing it.

This series has me hooked though. I'm enjoying the melancholy atmosphere and how fucked up everyone is. I just want the main character to get away from the town with Chako and build a life together in Tokyo

Dex-chan lover
This gets a :shrug:/10
Im just not feeling anything with this story its just kinda boring idk

Dex-chan lover
Aight its getting worst, ill just till it reach last chapter then ill start reading it again

Dex-chan lover
This better not be cancelled. I want to see this fully developed. The entire town must be fucked up.

Dex-chan lover
How much do you wanna bet Reiji’s mom has a thing for Gen, which Gen is using to keep Reiji under his thumb because of his obsession with him

Dex-chan lover
i think the author really wants to make this a happy ending,i tought they gonna suicide together and thats it

Dex-chan lover
i'll just say this now: if the town's all fucked up because reiji's dad fucked with an urban legend or something that made everyone all mental, i'm dropping this

Users who are viewing this thread