Boy's Abyss - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - Waiting on the New Moon

Fed-Kun's army
She knew he had a scummy history and still proceeded to follow him anyway. whatever happens, I couldn't care less

Dex-chan lover
How did she not see this coming?
Don't follow anyone into a secluded place, especially smut artists who want to make you their editor all of a sudden.

I knew it.
I knew that this man was shady af.
I knew that when she called him something was gonna happen'.
I knew that when he invited her to his home this man had bad intentions.
The people in this story are too naive, like let's take the boy for example. The boy is believing that the teacher wants to help him when she just wanted to fulfill her selfish and gross desire.
The girl really accepted the invitation to a man's home, at night, thinking that he just wanted to talk just because he was married. SIS, it's legit you who said to the boy to not get close to people like him but look at you now.
This story is weid af but i just can't stop reading it, i wanna know how all of that will end.

Will they have a happy ending or...?

I've been rereading this and honestly, the teacher is just horny and lonely, otherwise, she is perfectly normal and is, therefore, best girl, chalko is not a romantic interest btw it's just not their vibe.

Dex-chan lover
@flavorful
Comment of the year.

@Lugdu
Either you're a shut it who lives vicariously thorugh dumb and mindless romcom/harem like 5toubu and komi, or a priveleged kid. Do shut up, i bet you got all butthurt cuz @flavorful called you out huh?

Users who are viewing this thread