Boy's Abyss - Vol. 3 Ch. 22 - Light

Fed-Kun's army
This is like the only psychological thriller manga i extremely enjoy, cuz its not those crazy ass yandere vibes you get from most of these genre's MCs but that he wants to leave this godforsaken town but he has too many chains holding him down, but they slowly break away as he finds a reason to live with the help of his teacher and childhood friend. I love this series

Dex-chan lover
Don't know how to feel about this development, but if the alternative is the author getting his grimy hands on her...I rather this happen and hope for the slim chance they make it out of there together.

i'm actually serious when i say this, but i wouldn't mind if the end is everyone committing suicide together. i don't know why i am even continuing to read this but i just cant let it go, i have this weird feeling, like i don't wanna continue, i don't like it but at the same time, i just love it.. idk.

Dex-chan lover
He's starting to really live up to the title with that "joke" of his.

But please god, let his promise to Chako come true. Then again, judging by how he looked when he said it, death is one of the options he's thinking about to let her escape the town.

The guy is so pathological he wants to rescue someone but is just useless as dirt and thinks suicide is an easy escape for all problems.
absolutely a pathetic person and we have a troubled girl looking for a way out of what she feels is a suffocating family.

Chako's depression is the only one I can't understand because she doesn't have a shitty family and shitty circumstances like other characters, her only problem is that her family doesn't approve of her decision going to Tokyo which is understandable

Sure people have their own life and decision making abillty but traditional Asian way in decision making is to have at least your parents and direct siblings to approve your decision. The way of pretty much all successful conservative Asian parents (and Japan is Asian) are like Chako's parents and grandparents afaik who gives you a harsh slap to reality when we're immature enough. I sympathize with Chakos' decision ofc but if Chako wants to take her own path she only needs to convince her elders harder in shrewder ways (asking for her parents approval in the right moment and 'build' that right moment with good everyday attitudes, giving gifts to her parents, bringing small results like silently winning local writing competitions or whatever she can think of really, if she can't do at least this much I doubt Chako will be able to have better life in Tokyo like she imagined)

Yeah probably weird from western people perspective with their freedom perspective but Chako only needs to be more shrewd really, why am I writing this anyway when I just want to fap to Nagi Aoe lol

Dex-chan lover
Depression can hit literally anybody at any time for what seems like no reason to most people, my dude.

Dex-chan lover
Every time I see the "madness monologue" my heart skips a beat. Those are so nice to read.

Double-page supporter
@arashiyamahon Her parents and everyone around her, it looks like, also are putting on the pressure for her to get a husband in college and come back to the town she hates and act like a good wife/daughter. She also hates that they're depriving her of her freedom in their expectations; I'm not sure any amount of writing awards are going to tell them that she's able to be independent. It's why she's also saying that they're treating her like a pet because they can just take away her freedom as suddenly as a crime being committed in Tokyo to someone who's attending the same school she wants to go.

Users who are viewing this thread