Boy's Abyss - Vol. 3 Ch. 22 - Light

LET'S GO.
These last couple of chapters have been really fucked up. But there's a glimmer of hope now

Contributor
@Richman
Oh, I agree, MC/Chako certainly weren't bundles of sunshine at the start of ths manga,
but they weren't broken to the point of seriously contemplating suicide as an escape from the city,
that is, until a certain idol entered the scene and planted the idea in MC's head.

I am kind of happy by this development because out of all our love interests Chako is the best option imo, but you know, I'm also terrified now for both of them lol
Thanks for the update!!

this is it boys
chako ship goes pew pew

even its still have dark path
i glad chako does right with MC

Now I'm absolutely scared of this manga. I thought the only person that I really had to worry about was the mc. But noooo. The goddamn evil author goes and plays with our heartstrings like a fiddle and now its MC x Chako I have to worry about.
So author, buddy, pal. Don't touch our bright light you asshole! Any plans to snuff her out will be met with quick retaliation. in my head...

Dex-chan lover
Harem I feel is justified given how people tend to seek connections when they are in times of distress, and everyone is in distress

So far, we've established the model slept with him because she doesn't care who she sleeps with because of her marriage, his teacher is using him to get herself pregnant and fill the void in her life because of it, the bully his probably gay but can't come out and say that to MC because of all the terrible things he has down, so instead continues the cycle of violence so he can control him, and Chako, who we know cares a lot for MC and lacks any emotional support with anyone else in her life, would probably feel drawn to him.

Hence why he's in the "abyss" in that he has all these relationships that are shallow where they project onto him their insecurities, which pulls everyone down with him and perpetuates a cycle of reinforcing behavior.

Users who are viewing this thread