Boy's Abyss - Vol. 3 Ch. 26 - Lover’s Abyss

Dex-chan lover
Oopsie.. Vagina 3, spotted main dick is with vagina 1...
Ahhh yes its about too get even more tense can't wait for the vagina 2 knows!

Dex-chan lover
"Only the girl he was with died"

It implies that the girl died from this sentence.

But didn't the Newspaper reported that the girl survived and the boy found dead? I feel like the fact is contradicted, can someone explained to me about this?

Dex-chan lover
@JakalDX so what you mean is that Reiji lied to Nagi when they talk in bicycle? And he lied becuase Nagi does not know the actual truth about lovers abyss accident? Or do you mean about something else?

Dex-chan lover
This has really gone nowhere in 26 chapters, has it.

ez3

That was hilarious for some reason.

Time for esemori to take her pain away. Poor big chonko.

Dex-chan lover
That was strangely calm in spite of all the talk about suicide and Chako seeing them at the end.

The suicide girl is Rei's mom. God, I want suicidol and Rei end up together. If rei's mom is actually the girl who tried to kill herself, that sets up a nice parrarel to them. I am pretty sure Rei won't kill himself, simple narrative logic. Also, Esemori is gay for the dead boy.

Group Leader
ifdrQCM.png

Aggregator gang
For whatever reason this buildup seems like a really fucked up visual novel plot. Reminds me of yume miru kusuri where every heroine has something severly fucked up about her.

Dex-chan lover
When I was not here, the Fuck happened?
When I was gone, The storyline became Cliché. Shit.

So next theory:-

Chunko feels bad because She will start thinking that her feelings are one-sided. Then, surely she will go to Esemori, maybe he tries to deduce her again, maybe not.

After that our Chad MC (A real one) will somehow end up spending time with Chunko where she talks out the Cliché stuff (you know, one-sided feelings) and then our MC announces his feelings for her and they probly Fuck.

All right, Bois, let's meet at next chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread