Boy's Abyss - Vol. 4 Ch. 29 - Illusion of Death

Dex-chan lover
Chako you're not even close to the root of the the problem

Dex-chan lover
Well I must say, it's what I was expecting, pretty much nothing, and I don't think is very healthy for chako to be close to her, with her self-esteem problems and now she sees her fav idol who also sleep with the boy she likes? bruh...

Just like she say, that's like torture, and she being a fan of hers make it worst, that's why I don't like grupies of any kind, they completely distort the idea of what they really are seeing, Renji don't go crazy for meet her, he was already in his limit, but oh damn

And now the gay-bully is back, and going for chako? big BRUH

Thanks for the chapter btw!

Having a feeling this is going to go"from bad to worse to too much shit hit the fan it became nsfw".

All according to keikaku.

It just keeps going from bad to worse to f***ked.
Like, where the hell did Bully come from out of nowhere?

Referring back to a comment I read it makes sense that this manga is about control or possession.

I don't have mind blowing evidence for this but it is sort of apparent in the series. Keep in mind before opening her mouth about suicide chako was staring at the mc and idol-San (forgot her name) and making faces until the boiling point where she confronted the 2.

Some other characters are popping up out of nowhere. Im looking forward how or where is this Manga are going to.

I was just thinking Gen hadn't showed up for awhile!
This is really making me understand why people love tv dramas.

Users who are viewing this thread