Boy's Abyss - Vol. 4 Ch. 32 - Decision

@MrGoose
1: He won't be happy if he leaves his family behind, despite how much of a burden it is, he cares about them.

2:Chako won't make it out of the town without money, it was mentioned a few chapters ago; she'll just end up trapped there.

3: Sensei might not be suicidal, but she is unstable. Plus, she admitted that she isn't so much attracted to Reiji as she is attracted to what he represents: A young boy who relies on her, she said as much before. A relationship with her isn't sustainable.

Dex-chan lover
Oh no... I usually hate saying this, but she's giving off some strong yandere vibes. Rei needs to disappear into the night. Ofc it won't happen though. Also, thanks for the chapter!!!

Dex-chan lover
Tbh compares to his original plan of escaping to Tokyo with just Chako, escaping with sensei is much safer imo.

Let's be real here, Chako and Reiji are just a bunch of teenagers. Both of them, alone with no connection, no safety net, in a city they've never set foot to? Sure they got the money, but only bare minimum.

Yeah i don't but it.

Dex-chan lover
Wtf I didn't expect that approach, lol damn author know what he is doing, for us, pervert weebs probably hot, but imagine if you see your own mother after what you just found out? DAMNNNN

Also that was sad, the reaction of reiji, I mean what do you expect? talk this over? lmao more easy say than done, probably less painful jump over that bridge ten times than talking about it and for damn sure less uncomfortable
And even more sad sensei, she just don't want him to go since he is the more real thing she has in years, still not love tho, btw nice to see her back, that took a while.

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
I do like that she helped put his mind at ease a bit over his mom. She could be right about his mother continuing the relationship because she wants to and not because she has to. Of course sensei was only thinking about her own interest though.

Fed-Kun's army
I can't tell for certain but I get the feeling this is secretly a harem manga. A really fucked up harem manga. Everyone wants to be with the protagonist and most want to run away together with him. On this wacky and kooky adventure which girl (or boy) does he end up with???

I love how the characters are being fleshed out especially the
teacher, she's so self destructive 🤣

Group Leader
Was waiting for the teacher to come back. This chapter still depressing asf but this chapter doesn't make me feel nearly as empty inside as the last chapter

Dex-chan lover
Continuing theme of everyone using MC to fulfill their own desires and wants and not what he wants.

Also remember at the end of the day, the teacher is still taking advantage of an emotionally vulnerable minor, especially because she wants to get married ASAP given her family's pressure.

Note how she also wants to separate him away from his family, given how she's talking about running away TOGETHER just after talking about how she thinks his mom would be happy with the man who's prostituting her. She wants to get him dependent on her.

Users who are viewing this thread