Boy's Abyss - Vol. 4 Ch. 32 - Decision

Dex-chan lover
Bruh i get that the japanese are used to being naked bc bath culture, but reiji's family really be flashing others and each other huh

Oh, I kinda get the concept a bit.

Earlier, Reiji mention that lover abyss is the place where people suicide but wash ashore.

So this town is "Abyss", the people in this town is like the corpse trap in it with no way to escape.

Which choices will you choose to leave this fucked up town..
A. ) Continue to a college out of town.
B. ) Runaway out of town like your father did.
C. ) Die with your idol.
D. ) Die alone.

Like i love this series. The charicters are interesting, i like the deep subjects. But where tf is the plot going

Dex-chan lover
God, I fucking love sensei so much. That crazed look in her eyes is magical.

zymeDaGt.jpg

Dex-chan lover
It's possible that this Manga will get axed, Since the Sale is pretty low , actually Very low.

He's depressed enough as he is and now this sht? I mean based on the genre and overall tone of the manga I've guessed that his mom must have doing something like that. But not with that guy's dad, god sake the author knows how to write depression

Fed-Kun's army
sales prolly low because the plot aint going anywhere. Progression is slow and it aint appealing enough to a wider audience.

Dex-chan lover
"That's how adults shut themselves off from the world" Talking about herself, huh?

Dex-chan lover
leave this place and don't ever come back , ain't nothin left here for you no more

Dex-chan lover
I understand the feeling of your world crashing down around you when you feel betrayed by your family

Users who are viewing this thread