Boy's Abyss - Vol. 4 Ch. 32 - Decision

Why would anyone be surprised that Sensei wouldn't let him go unless they've just been speeding through this manga and not reading?
It's obvious she's been trying to trap him— hence wanting him to finish inside her.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know, he wants to leave right, then isn't that basically his ticket out? Well he have to abandon his mom and chako though, and maybe that idol (but who cares)

The first time sensei talked about her problems on that long ass page many chapters ago I found it somehow relatable, I too am an adult woman with high education and what others could perceive for the outside as a well-dignified life, but insecurities about yourself and the impact of your work never go away, they just grow roots on the back of your mind over time. You start looking at your friends and comparing their apparent happiness with your never-ending void of solitude. I related to her, I really did, I myself don't have a partner (never had before) so insecurities about my own appeal, appearance, and personality are always eating me alive... Reading how sensei is taking advantage of a kid with a weaker mental fortitude than her has been not just disgusting, but is sinister how I am able to understand how she came up with that conclusion. She can't save herself she may as well control someone more fragile. She is seeing that kid as her last chance.

Unironically nuking the town would solve 80% of the problem of every single character in this story

sensei giving heavy yandere vibes, it scares me to think what she would do if she found out about the other girls

@lisaisa no, the sensei is actually trying to get what she wants. Since she also has mental problem, it is obvious she will take any path to achieve it, morally just or not.

Dex-chan lover
Page 1 gave me PTSD....just when I forgot about THAT crazy bitch😂

Also - no thanks mother I don't want to get into the cumbath, probably not ever again 😨

Dex-chan lover
more gaslighting than the hindenburg

why did my comment get posted twice

Users who are viewing this thread