Boy's Abyss - Vol. 4 Ch. 34 - Return

Fed-Kun's army
"OF COURSE WHAT THE FUCK?!"
- What I exclaimed in front of everyone reading this

Not gonna lie when I saw the amount of bubbles in that page and looked back to previous chapters I was like, "Oh no!"

They might as well all line up on the bridge before a giant orgy and jump together

Dex-chan lover
The brother just pisses me off more and more. MC should ask his friend's gang to beat the brother up to scare him out of town or make him settle down.

Dex-chan lover
Damn... why don't they just move out though? If they own the house, they could sell it and simply not say anything to his brother, then when the new owners come to the house, they would kick him out. Same if they just go rent somewhere else. Grandma is more difficult, though if the teacher really pays for his tuition and living expenses, he could work part time during uni and use that money to send the grandma to a facility where she gets taken care of. Grandma would be taken care of, shit brother would get a real nice tase of reality and become a homeless persons with no skills, either manual skills or people's skills.

But damn... I know that his mom is fairly broken, is tired and wants to give up, but she is also willingly putting shackles around him. "Just leave us behind", "Please. Don't leave me. If you are going, then bring me along." He might not love them dearly, but they are still his family and he seems like someone with a sense of responsability, so "Just leave us behind" is using his guilt to make him stay. "If you are going, then bring me along." makes killing himself a lot harder. Your life is your own, but if it gets attached to someone else's, then you would end up killing two and he probably doesn't want his mother to die. Maybe she didn't say those thing to shackle him, but that was the outcome...

Fuck em all. Fuck the moms justifications for trying to keep Rei around and threatening to commit suicide if he does, blackmail. I've lived through this kind of fuckery with parents so I know it when I see it, they'll throw a pity party the moment you get an opening and try to guilt you back into their manipulation and chains. Only one I believe would bite the dust with Rei is the idol and that's cuz she'll literally jump with him, the rest are users. Teacher is painted in a bad light but is only one offering freedom, money and the support to get away - even twisted his moms arm with that meeting to make her tone down the manipulation and lockdown she's trying on Rei.

Screw em all except maybe the childhood friend and the teacher. Gen's an asshole too, bullying him for years but somehow one scene with him and the kept cigs is enough to make people forgive the years of bullying and root for him? Why, cuz BL?

I'd take teachers offer and run. His brother ain't his problem, he knows nothing about what's actually happening between his mom and Gen's dad besides they're fucking (and his dad left years ago so she could've stopped, also not his fault). Mom could've done it a million other ways to deal with abusive dad other than what she did.

Either he takes teacher route or he offs himself, not much else for him. I'd rather be dead than live as Gen's dads bitch then Gen's bitch for the rest of my life too, along with my moms slave.

This is the first time I sincerely want a manga to be adapted into a game. I want to explore all routes in this story

holy, what a life he's living, and here i am stuck in my home because of the god damn pandemic

Aggregator gang
They should’ve called this manga “Chaos” would have been the only true description

I actually stood up from my chair and shouted in best Bill Burr voice: OH JEEESUUUS

This manga is so bad, yet so good. I can't stop turning the fucking page. Now I know what gigguk felt like when he got addicted to Domestic Girlfriend. Guess I'm also becoming one with the trash.

Aggregator gang
Putting a bullet through each and every character's head would be a pretty nice ending but that wouldn't really sell well would it?

Users who are viewing this thread