Boy's Abyss - Vol. 4 Ch. 34 - Return

Dex-chan lover
Ohhhh another route? Fuck everyone else and run with mama? That doesn’t sound bad...

Bro I really like mom, besides Rei, she is the other who have it the hardest, probably because we are all young here but parents have the same amount of stress of sometimes worse than us, it’s not fair for always blame the adults about everything.

Hope they have a better relationship now, bc besides all his problems they two really care for each other, which is nice, tho probably not gonna happen lol.

Also kinda funny how mama just need to look at the teacher once to know she was a predator lol.

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
@Hejti Well, I would like to point out that in chapter 17 we never see his face. Granted, we also don't know if Gen is the same age as Reiji, but assuming he isn't it could be that Gen was like 5-6 and Reiji is like 4-5 at that point. I was wrong earlier about the part of Rei being younger.

Interesting she has an eyepatch, but her eyes seem fine now. Also there's some circumstantial evidence to connect the two such as the aforementioned fact the author left the town and knows his mother, the fact both Rei's father and the author are smokers, the fact that we know that the author is abusive and has been divorced multiple times, they both have the same hair color, the fact that Reiji is said to remind people of the author, etc.

Also I think it's confirmed that Reiji doesn't know much about his father given the fact he didn't know that Gen's dad beat up his dad, and that he didn't know his mom's relationship to Gen's dad, which indicates to me he doesn't remember his dad at all.

Contributor
The unhinged mother from By Spring has some competition now:

t10.png

reward.png

Fed-Kun's army
@ NickD15

Well if you look at his other work it also have similiar theme as this one. Hatsukoi Zombie was his only romcom title

Fed-Kun's army
I don't really understand how hikkimori are even a thing in japan. if i had son like that i will drag his sorry ass out of his room and give him proper scolding to get his shit together and maybe give him a slap or two. if he don't want to find a job at least help with house chores, if he still don't want to listen then i will kick him out of the house

Dex-chan lover
Just when I thought I couldn't be surprised anymore, this manga does it again.

Like mother like son, I guess.

Dex-chan lover
I've said this before and I'll say it again. That fucking town needs to be nuked off the face of the earth.

holy shit not a single normal human being, or maybe this is normal and i just hadn't realized

Aggregator gang
What a wonderful train-wreck, it's like a gift that keeps on giving. Whenever you think we have reached the bottom, it just goes on and never stops.

Dex-chan lover
@JunWasHere
Obviously that all people have their inner problems, less obvious that all the people around the MC are deeply depressed, even less is that all of them just snap in front of the same person.

matt619 beat or throw them out doesn't fix the problem, but make the feel like the failed even more in life.

Users who are viewing this thread