Boy's Abyss - Vol. 4 Ch. 34 - Return

After I read the final part with him and his mom, I felt this pit of despair in my stomach. Goddamn this manga is sad and depressing

Double-page supporter
Bloody freakin heeeeeeell

Everyone wants to jump into that river. I see that river is cursed

Thanks for the update! Sad that it's gonna be on break next week

Everyone is so broken in this manga, and it hits hard because it's with really mundane stuff. Like it happens to so many other people.
It's always a moment of "yeah, that fucking sucks" and you nodding along as they bare their troubles and the way they could be fixed but also can't, you know.
I love this, thank you so much for translating.

Dex-chan lover
The saddest part about all this is how possible this situation is to happen in someone in some part of the world. Be it mom's story, teacher's story, his story.

There are no mysterious part about all this, no mythical being or supernatural entity. Just pure human psychology

This is parentification x1000000. Reiji legit has no agency over his own life anymore.

Fed-Kun's army
On a side note, teacher heroines continue to get shafted. Maybe 2021 will be the year of the Senseis. One can always hope.

well. i knew every character in this manga will got that spot with a lot of text contain their mind on it...
let's wait for the old man, his brother, ect

Users who are viewing this thread