Boy's Abyss - Vol. 4 Ch. 34 - Return

and the mysery grows deeper.... you know, if this story wasn't so dark i'd be okay about rei and his mom potentially moving together to toyko and start anew but i'm very scared of what would happen if they did that

plus i don't know how to take anybody's feelings toward others, i hope the mom wasn't trying to say that with some questionable intentions behind....?

i love this story oh boy

Oh boy, the teacher is pissed off. Can't wait to see what she does next. The mother is being suspicious right now, will this series go through the incest route?

The ending most likely isn’t gonna have reji die but it’s most likely gonna be him getting into deeper shit or just running away

Double-page supporter
This is sure fckup in every aspect. From what we've shown, all the characters seems have hidden intention. Every their action also triggering a new line with some dark past behind. Just... how messed up their town is? Darn.

Group Leader
The shits his mom said hit me hard. Me too, I wanna said to my sibling "do whatever you want, I'm gonna support you", but at the same time I cannot say anything out of fear of having to support my family alone dunno till when. Sighhh

Dex-chan lover
@Kampfarsch
"amazing how decent writing is seen as special in manga"
Blame the plethora of shitty romcom slice of life/harem and isekaishit.

I fr actually dont understand where all of this is heading and at this point Ive got a love and hate relationship with this experience

Dex-chan lover
Jesus christ I can't see a light at the end of the tunnel here. is the whole town eventually going to join the suicide pact?

btw if anyones a fan of this I highly suggest reading the mangaka's previous series

Sensei snapped.
Reiji must run from that shithole ASAP.
Too much shit being directly or indirectly thrown at him will reach a critical point soon. And things aren't gonna end well for him.

I'd like to bang his mom tho. But first and foremost, help her with all the shit she has to put up with. Taking care of a potential psychopath drains too much mental energy.

Keep the good work, BC.

PD: Break next week...? dammit! I need weekly suffering

Users who are viewing this thread