Boy's Abyss - Vol. 4 Ch. 34 - Return

Dex-chan lover
Why is every woman in this guy's life either suicidal or completely mental? At this point I'm just surprised he's lasted this long.

So what the whole town commiting suicide at this point, this must be one depressing town😀

Dex-chan lover
i dont think we need to nuke the town everyone wants to backflip into the river

"i dont think we need to nuke the town, everyone wants to backflip into the river"
my sides went flying past Venus, fucking LMAO

Why does everyone is this damn manga wanna die, is the post 2020 illness or something?

Very good parenting mother. In response to your child’s suicidal thoughts you say “let me join!” Very inspirational independent woman.

To be honest I've gone through relatively way less shit than the people here did and I've had several thoughts about suicide. I'd say they are a saint for having put up with it for so long. As usual most people here are like "just don't be sad" or "just live" like it'll magically solve every problem and scar.

I know this is supposed to be somber but I'm fucking dying laughing at this shit. Everyone in this town wants to fucking off themselves in a river.

There is a serious high dose of steroids in this town! Everyone wanna commit suicide like it’s a child play lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread