Boy's Abyss - Vol. 4 Ch. 35 - A Night with Mom

This series is like watching a car crash , it's God awful but incredibly entertaining at the same time. Almost like a soap opera

Dex-chan lover
Don't worry, his brother is just playing a bit too much LoL😅

All of these characters are crazy. WTF.
I'm only in it for the eventual train crash. I've been enjoying it and recently have been whispering WTF while reading the last couple of chapters.

This manga had a strong beginning, lack lustre as the story has progressed. And now this is a train wreck. We have a mom who want bang and commit a double suicide with her own son. Right before we had a desperate asf teacher. And before we had an Idol. And in between that we had his childhood friend.

The protagonist has proved to us so far that he is bipolar asf, and gets all the ladies apparently. Including his own mother.

Double-page supporter
I feel like im too invested to quit at this point. You know its kinda like how even though it smells and looks bad you'll still stare at a dumpster fire until it burns out.

Dex-chan lover
Who do people think he banged his mom?
I really don't get that vibe here.

Literally every one of us thought that our boi gonna bang his mother after reading the title of the chapter but it turns out she a suicidal maniac too who wants to commit suicide with her own son. This is the most fucked up manga I have ever read where you can’t read the characters at all.

Users who are viewing this thread