Boy's Abyss - Vol. 4 Ch. 35 - A Night with Mom

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

For fuck sake, can't he fucking react ? What's next, he's going to suck her tits like in the old days ?

I feel so sad for everyone in this manga. I love how real everything feels, though.
Thank you so much for the update!!

@Blazecam it's Rei, mom, grandma and rei's older brother (who happens to be a shut-in)

PLEASE DONT BE INCEST
PLEASE DONT BE INCEST
PLEASE DONT BE INCEST
PLEASE DONT BE INCEST
PLEASE DONT BE INCEST

O - O

Another one to the harem, I guess?

I hope not. I hope it’s just me misreading the whole intention since all the girls so far showed interest in him regardless of what their relation to him was and now my mind just immediately jumps to the most extreme outcome.

In any case, can someone save Rei please?
Or for that matter the whole town if you want to.
Anyone who’s not from that town, pretty please?

Dex-chan lover
@NapoEze
Thanks God I'm not the only one that think like that. Yea sensei (as fucked in the head as she is) is the best outcome out off all this clusterfuck of options.

He can even try to slip in his mom if he choose to run with sensei, his mom suffers a lot too and can relate to his condition if he explain it

Users who are viewing this thread