Boy's Abyss - Vol. 4 Ch. 36 - Date

Well seeing the progression so far Nagi is best girl, she's the only one who treat him decently both in bed and emotionally

Everyone keeps using and manipulating him for his body or as a scapegoat, it really is time he went full Godren blanco and wiped out this entire town

Dex-chan lover
Damn he saw the teacher that’s why he closed the door and not because he wanna fuck

Dex-chan lover
Just why the depressed harem?

Also I just had a random thought of if Eren Jaeger were to be in this story, would he have killed everyone off?

@EnderWin
I don't read SnK but Is Eren a moronic character who murdered people over the grieve of a dead-end job, little employment opportunity and little to no chance of leaving his hometown due to lacking financial capability? Remember, Japan doesn't have something like college loan/debt system so you either already have the money for college/university tuition or you don't go there at all. You don't really have that many chances with continuing post-secondary education once you're an adult and have saved up money either as most corporate, office jobs are based around establishing connections during college years with people in the same age-group.

Overdramatization in the story aside, most of the main cast's mental issues and shared problems aren't that rare or unrealistic.

This isn't something a shounen hero can punch his way through.

Oh shit he boutta knock up this big beautiful woman... I am still hanging on milf route ... FUCK THE MOM , FUCK THE MOM!!

@daniel345 lel yeah we haven't seen much of the idol girl but we seeing more of the mom so the chance for her to become the best one is there.

Double-page supporter
I think I just have a different read but I do feel like how this is playing out is that he is so empty that others are projecting their desires on to him and the ending comes when he actually has a desire that he actually carries out.

his only 2 "real" desires atm is suicide (which I can't remmember at the moment if he had it before meeting nagi) and to protect chako from esomori. these two conflict with each other and so what decides the story will be which he actually wants.

this can be framed as death vs life in a town that is essentially a border between the two.

Double-page supporter
Nagi come back girl you were the only good character so far

I live this. It's a harem manga, but every character's behaviour is motivated, they differ from each other in a meaningful way, and the characters themselves are deeper and more realistic than usual.

"be careful what you wish for. Harem manga edition"

Users who are viewing this thread