Boy's Abyss - Vol. 5 Ch. 38 - Hand of Salvation

Fed-Kun's army
I'll say it once: everyone will die, it will be a massacre not a lover suicide, the only one left would be Rei

Fed-Kun's army
@Undorian lol she is not sane nor does she have Rei's best interest at heart. She wants to throw her body away just like all the other characters. She is still possessive of him and wants Rei to make her feel valid just like all the other characters do. I would agree that she's less insane than everyone else, but she still would abuse him like everyone else.

Welp Chakobros, we had a good run. Shame it doesn't look like best girl will last much longer.

The only sane person is the idol girl. Mom is crazy, both childhood friends are crazy, and teacher is crazy. At least the idol girl seems to not be as manipulative shes pretty straightforward and doesn't guilt him into anything.

Dex-chan lover
Chako remains the most normal after all, but it seems that either Kurose is going to push her away or the teacher is going to murder her.

Dex-chan lover
next, sensei's going to bite her already-short-nails bloody, her eyeballs bulbing out of their sockets before deranged laughter fills the tiny car
the box cutter's silvery tongue inches outward, almost drooling for blood
it has tasted blood before, and it will once more tonight

Fed-Kun's army
Get in the car shinji hahahah no but for real that teacher is getting hotter by every issue, idk what is it about crazy delusional girls that is so hot hahaha and my man Kurose making chad moves left and right, all this girls need to understand that the only one who can save him is himself and seems like he is also understanding that having people "save him" will never help him at all. The only ones that receive any gratification are the girls who seem to enjoy the sense of meaning and purpose they extract in this otherwise ordinary life from being "the saviours" of this lost soul. My man Kurose is making the best moves that show how much he cares for Chako, obviously he doesn't want here to be "another woman who has come to save him" he wants their relationship to remain as equal friends, that also why he didn't just fuck, Chako thinks that this are the only ways in which she can "become special" for Kurose when she is already very special to him, she is just a little blinded by al this drama and probably some guilt from not thinking to much about his situation in the beginning, maybe even some jealously not only romantically but also on a personal aspect, I mean she is a bookworm that is seeing that his best friend has become part of this novel like plot whit all this people deep down she probably also wants to be part of it too and not just be another villager in this small boring town

Users who are viewing this thread