Boy's Abyss - Vol. 5 Ch. 38 - Hand of Salvation

Chako really recovered from the last chapter. I also like how Rei is being the most honest he's been since his abyss scene. He doesn't want anyone to save him, the only person who can save Rei is himself and he's too deep in his own melancholic spiral to come to that realization. Chako might guide him towards that direction but she still has some personal growth to do herself before she can help Rei.

Fed-Kun's army
i still wonder why everyone says chako was the jerk last chapter, since I saw this coming

Contributor
Man I know he thinks he doesn't deserve her and yeah, he's definitely right she deserves someone way better than his broke ass, but you gotta resolve this shit somehow.
Idol might as well just end it, pretty sure nobody cares that much. Teacher is clearly a fucking psycho, sure she says she'll "save him" but even if she is genuine when she says that, I doubt she's capable of actually doing it. His mom is fucked because of the old lady and her deadbeat hikkikomori leach. Honestly might need to pull a Welcome to the N.H.K on that dude to set him straight, just leave him alone and see if he makes it.

I know he doesn't want to live but honestly, Chako doesn't deserve this shit. Stay alive and live solely to make her happy and maybe you can justify your own existence because right now, she's the only one who deserves protecting.

Dex-chan lover
Chako has plans to leave the town in the future, but I'm thinking she should run the fuck outta there right now if she doesn't want to be roadkill.

Chako continues being best girl and the person with the most common sense.
Shame Sensei's gonna saw her head off one of these days.

Double-page supporter
OH MY GOD CHAKO IS ACTUALLY TH EBEST i never should have lost faith
Poor Kurose though, he's reached out for help so many times but to all the wrong people, and finALLY THE RIGHT PERSON'S HERE TO HELP but he's already lost all hope of any salvation

Dex-chan lover
Well i take my words back, Chako is not that much of a bitch as i expected.

But i still love Miss Shiba and more Nagi tbh

Users who are viewing this thread