Boy's Abyss - Vol. 5 Ch. 38 - Hand of Salvation

Dex-chan lover
Tbh I think the is the first time in a while that Kurose has been expressing himself infront of Chako. Like he said about how he met Ms.Shiba, he wasnt thinking and just told her to save him. I do wonder how this will go.

Most of Kurose's relationship so far has been formed out of him expressing the "desire" for suicide and the people who "want" to help him seeing themselves in that and using him as an outlet for their desires. The only 1 that is slightly different is Chako, in that their interactions are a lot more explicit in their personal desires, with Kurose actually saying that he doesn't want to be saved to Chako, something that he hasn't done to anyone else.

Well, at least Rei is finally voicing his thoughts. Chako will understand, she already did in the manga cafe.
Thank you so much for updating!!

I think there may be a kidnapping soon. Like the teacher is gonna kidnap espresso depresso or forse him in some way to go with her or somthing. I dont think she's gonna stay this docile for long

Double-page supporter
Geez the yandere finally pushed to the edge? This is not boding Chako well. AT ALL

Thanks for the update

Dex-chan lover
Man poor Reiji everyone wants him as a piece of meat for their self serving wants but almost nobody is looking at Reiji

NF6AMZO.png

Aggregator gang
Chako is too good.

But the savior complex is strong in this town.

Dex-chan lover
Rereading the chapter, I have found a very pressing question:

how did Chako pull out Reiji if he had his seatbelt on?

So there are 2 routes I'm guessing the teacher has. One route is to try to reacquire our mcs affection by either helping him directly with his situation. That would mean she has to somehow solve the situation with his family and I'd guess with her going yandere there might be some more Manipulation or other violent activities. Her other route is definitely forcing him by constraining or just straight violence, might be farfetched but she is going full yandere at the moment. Her reaction towards him leaving the car by Chakos forve might be an indication of her being angry at Chako. Chako vs Teacher might be the next scenario. Whatever the case thanks for the translation!

And Chako continues to be both the best person in this town and the only thing keeping the story from becoming an angsty wankfest. But as it turns out, one is all you need. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Aggregator gang
I was glad to see that Chako and Rei's interaction didn't go south like it appeared in the last chapter, in fact it pulled them closer together.

I loved how Chako not only pulled Rei out of that sex predators car, but told her off.

Rei is being pulled in so many directions right now, and all this will do is lead him back to Nagi, and death.

Users who are viewing this thread