Boy's Abyss - Vol. 5 Ch. 38 - Hand of Salvation

Double-page supporter
@Leonhart93 The only character in this series that's actually crazy is the teacher. Chako's just a regular teenage girl with a dream being crushed. The MC is extremely depressed because of awful life. Idol girl and writer dude don't have enough background info yet but they don't even seem that bad honestly. The mom is understandably at her wits end with her home life as well. The framing of what's happening is amped up for the drama but if you take a step back and look at it all, it's fairly tame (no one's actually died yet and there's no psycho murderer). It's a cycle of people desperately looking to escape from their problems and find comfort and help in others (the most human thing anyone can do) and I think does an exceptional job of showing how dangerous that can be.

@Goodfuckery Perhaps "crazy" wasn't the word, but everyone has mental issues or obsessions. There is pretty much no steadfast character that can straighten all the others. What were the chances that a full cast of seemingly unrelated characters to all need a psychologist so badly? That is why I said it doesn't suspend my disbelief like a good story should.
So I don't expect them to solve this by their own power. It probably won't end well at this rate.

@Dreecko the teacher is just being selfish and she said it herself in previous chapters she'll leave him after he graduates. I think chako is the only one who truly thinks about his well being and has hopes for a stable future together.

i cant even think straight
with thiis 4 route
nagi route, sensei route, mother route, childhood friend route
bro he just wanna die but he might as well make harem
this is really heavy and i like thisheaviness lmao
make my head think too much and wory too much
god im still alive

absolutely BASED MC, oh my GOD. he dont give a FUCK!!! MC bout to say fuck it and find a way out himself, hopefully w chako along the way, but only relying on HIMSELF like a CHAD!!

The teacher went from 9/10 helpful horny woman, to fucking 1/10 Code Geass Nina tier in less than 2 chapters holy fuck shes scary

Is it wrong if im in sensei team? Considering un-helpful nagi and bright futured chako, i think sensei is not that bad

No girl is best girl. Nobody is trying to save him, his "friend" just wanted to help him because he needed an employee, all the girls just want him for themselves, his mom just wants a support pillar. he can only save himself by running away or dying.

Fed-Kun's army
@young_speccy
gen actually wants to make the town a better place for him and his future family, out of all the current characters he is the most moral and sane. Gen is a possessive asshole but his heart is in the right place

Users who are viewing this thread