Boy's Abyss - Vol. 5 Ch. 42 - Bubble

Dex-chan lover
You get what you FUCKING deserve, Chunko! Don't EVER try and steal sensei's man again!

@Sparkling
PcWW2xqm.jpg

What the man below me said, don't ever try to meddle with Sensei's perfect love! They are the best couple in the manga and will be happy for many years and i'll take care of any nuisances that get in our way

Dex-chan lover
Rip. I hope nothing bad happens to Chako after this but I'm team Sensei AND Nagi lolololololol aint no reason why he can't have both eheh

Dex-chan lover
Cant wait for Chako to pay her back, maybe throw her down the river

ahaahahAhahAhAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

NONONONONONO why I thought the story can't get any worse and that I'm used to it now but how is it going more downhill ever God damn I'm here

Maybe I'm being too serious here...

Misogyny from the teachers at it's best... Reiji's "privacy is at stake" so he gets let off since he's motivated in his studies, but Chako gets humiliated in front of two adults as if it's her fault, and possibly her parents later on too? It takes two to tango lmao.... Their priority should have been to protect Chako as well, not shame her into the bottom of the abyss.

Maybe school kid learn about law first there no evidence that she do at first place this so bullshit

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what would happen if Chako decides to tell Gen about the teacher. That could possibly be some good revenge.

Users who are viewing this thread