Boy's Abyss - Vol. 5 Ch. 42 - Bubble

Aggregator gang
@arashiyamahon the schools in Japan are very protective of their "reputation".. I don't remember but it looks like Chako is attending a poshy all-female school in a small town, so if word gets out that she broke the rule, it's going to be hell of a down-spiral..

Here's the down-spiral in a gist if you're interested :
A bad girl is attending X school --> oh, so bad kids from bad families attend that school --> ah, so the teachers must be overwhelmed and can't deliver quality education --> what? so then if I send my perfect little baby angel there, they won't get quality education and so they won't be able to attend quality universities and then graduate to high paying jobs? oh hell NO! and then they might also befriend delinquents that will ruin their lives? DOUBLE hell NO --> less applicants for the next year --> less money, budget cuts, etc etc

so yeah... as someone who worked in a Japanese public school, and living in the boonies.. that's the kind of talk I hear during lunch break and grocery shopping.....

Dex-chan lover
F for Chako. But I can't stop laughing at the panel where the teacher's just cackling in her car like a mad man. It was just so abrupt and out of no where.

Fed-Kun's army
crSbTkUe.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread