Boy's Abyss - Vol. 5 Ch. 43 - Criminal

Dex-chan lover
The manga and the comment section are showing us how fucked up our world is.
@Fz @Dioss
I think most people are joking around, or a least not serious (at least I hope so). I think most people don't want a Yandere fucking your life in real life.

Dex-chan lover
@_thestranger_ COPE CHAKOFAG

>YWN BE FUCKED BY BEST BOI
>YWN BE AS SEXY AND ATTRACTIVE AS NAGI
>"HURR DURRR ILL GET YOU OUT OF THIS TOWN!!"
All chako did was keep pushing herself and be a fucking burden to Reiji. It's clear Nagi will be the one to save Reiji, be it escaping out of the town or by the portal of a rope/river

Double-page supporter
Lots of Chako haters just because she's a shallow selfish teenager, as if nobody in this manga but her should receive comeuppance for their actions and personalities.

Weirdly enough they defend and call the manipulative ephebophile yandere the best girl. 🤔🤔🤔

Double-page supporter
page 12 reminded me of this part in the authors first manga himegoto

Em5xYYuWEAASRtd

Double-page supporter
I'll have to read the other works from the author to get a proper opinion on how much darkness can be inside his/her mind and heart , every new chapter we see a new level of misery and reasons to burn that town.

Dex-chan lover
The comment section is always, 100%, without fail, break the tension and makes me laugh. I guess that's why huh, you fight fear and the unknown with jokes and laughter, a classic coping mechanism

Damn, things are getting a lot more spicy. When will this get an anime adaptation? It'll be a fun ride

Dex-chan lover
is the teacher going through a training arc i thought she was absent to do some more dumb shit with reiji

Users who are viewing this thread