Boy's Abyss - Vol. 5 Ch. 43 - Criminal

Double-page supporter
@Renard Author wrote the lighthearted genderbender supernatural romcom manga Hatsukoi Zombie, so yeah the author definitely has unyielding darkness within the abyss of their heart.

Dex-chan lover
Reading the actual chapter makes me depressed, reading the comments makes me entertained. 10/10 would watch hot and bothered but thoroughly insane ping pong player again.

Aggregator gang
I have the impression that there is something unfulfilling in this arc, and I think it's because this manga would be so much better if Sensei wasn't so crazy. In a drama you need realism, a 100% negative character is too easy to hate while the promise of this manga was to arouse more complex emotions. That said, there may be revelations in the future to change this impression.

Double-page supporter
Sensei is bringing the "you will understand once you grow up" to another level.

Dex-chan lover
I am waiting until someone eventually dies because of the anxiety in that cursed town, but maybe that's why I'm so tense while reading this. I want some form of climax, some sort of "Bang!" moment to relieve what the author has been building up but it still hasn't arrived. It's like a balloon that's inflated way past what you've expected it to, now you're just left watching it until it finally explodes.

Contributor
YES, FINALLY GOT YOUR PRIORITIES STRAIGHT! Fuck all the yandere people in this town, help Chako so she can have a somewhat normal life.

Every chapter makes me more and more excited for the next one
Thanks for the translations!

Dex-chan lover
If someone doesn't die by the end of this, my expectations will be subverted.

i love how all of us in the comments are here expecting every chapter to add a new meaning to the words "fucked up" and "depressing"

thank you for the update!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
That bitch sensei can kill herself for all I care. First you molest that poor boy, then you tarnish the lives of other young people? What a miserable wretch

God I can't wait for that miserable toothpick hag to kick the bucket. Also since when was dating boys a serious offense? Why is it now that Rei being around Chako a issue? They've literally been friends since forever, some of this shit feels forced.

Users who are viewing this thread