Boy's Abyss - Vol. 5 Ch. 43 - Criminal

@Tastytoaster I personally don't think this feels forced, the author's story telling style is to show and not actually tell, and from previous chapters we can see the subtle sexism/misogyny from Chako's dad too. It felt like he probably didn't like Reiji that much, there could have been more going on in between the stories we are shown, and hearing that they attempted sex probably made him snap like this.
Sadly here in Asia some local schools still forbid dating and going to certain places etc, so it's very common for teenage girls to take the blame whenever rules are broken.

Well, they will end up being criminals, huh? And not in the "they will do fucked up shit" type, but the "they will escape and the dad will go ballistic and the teacher will go ballistic and they will involve the cops" type of way. I am scared for them, poor kids.
Thank you so much for the update!!!

Criminal criminal criminal criminal criminal criminal criminal criminal criminal criminal criminal criminal criminal criminal criminal criminal criminal criminal criminal criminal criminal criminal criminal criminal criminal criminal criminal criminal criminal criminal criminal criminal criminal

In this last chapter, i stay with this two last pages. Here it is proven that Chako is only thinking in himself for escape of that fucking town and Reji is only a resource what now she need to do that, she always had a bad side and in this look is proving that. Maybe after all this, they will go to Tokyo to escape. But I don't know, for me I don't like Chako, since I met her, I know that she is hiding something.

@Darkess The girl is practically grasping for air, for her life now. Maybe that "selfishness" was there before at the start, but she's in very real desperation at the moment, cut her some slack

Based sensei is the only one who cares for Reiji. Fatso has always been a selfish fuck (as can be seen in this chapter) and Nagi is just an edgelord

Dex-chan lover
Go to Tokyo live with Nagi, leech of her, she gonna be an idol so she gonna have money and she is hot as fuck to begin with. Ofc its a bad choice but hey it doesn't sound bad.

Yo, why this chapter called "criminal"
Wait, why is sensei getting more backstory drops here
Hold on, what does chako mean by "no matter what"

Where is MC mom when you need her...

Dex-chan lover
It's interesting that Yuri's dialogue implies that she has some striking parallels to Chako in terms of her parents and grandparents putting pressure on her...

Fed-Kun's army
@ _thestranger_
Why’d you @ me?

Also, I say that that’s entirely possible, however, I don’t think author will let Chako be the one to save him, at least, not completely.

Users who are viewing this thread