Boy's Abyss - Vol. 5 Ch. 43 - Criminal

Lol they're all pieces of shit and reiji needs to get tf away from all of these women. Honestly speaking nagi is the only person who hasn't forced anything onto him. Even reiji's brain knows this which is why he always ends up meeting with nagi.

Please I am obsessed with this series, Miss Shiba is such a groomer and manipulator, nagi is truly the only one who hasn't forced Reiji into anything. I'm starting to feel bad for Chako, hopefully, this resolves peacefully.

Fed-Kun's army
Chako :( But everyone's so messed up I don't know where to look for help...

@Powtaru I see your a man of culture😂nah fr though me too. I should be hating her but she’s too hot something about crazy girls 🤷‍♂️ At the same I can understand where she’s coming from at this point she’s in love with reiji completely nonetheless it’s a twisted love Bute very ones different regardless she believes she’s doing the right thing plus compared to other people in the story she’s still not that bad. Just read the raw for the next chapter and his mum is fucked

Supporter
@Ionjin

0DyCoTJ.jpg

What I have learned is the parental modal under Japanese capitalism is horrible... also fuck anyone over 29

This manga is like a bruh roulette wheel, every chapter makes my asshole pucker up in fear of the next big bruh

Users who are viewing this thread