Boy's Abyss - Vol. 5 Ch. 44 - Means

Ooh nooooooooo.

Everyone defending the teacher at this point...I just don't get it. Maybe I'm single because I'm not crazy enough? Is that it?

I swear bro every single Teacher lover is horny a shit, Once you get some post nut clarity you should really think what the fuck this teacher has been doing all this time

DK man, teacher seems to be the most eager one to actually save him.
Even though her yandree is a bit too extreme.
chakos' family situation seems miserable.
Never seen a manga with a more uncertain ending.

wait can somone explain about the mother i mean wasnt she getting fucked by reiji's father? wait can somone explain please??
@Xanhomey can u??

@NorakReal
Gen(his childhood friend) is the guy from the first chapter, who forces him to buy cigarette.
When Reiji was young he was getting abused by his father, so his mother cut a deal where Gen's father, where he would get rid of reijis father..in exchange for her sleeping with him.
Hence the"you fucking his childhood friends father".

Dex-chan lover
@Mangagirl07

Nah, you're completely fine, they're the classic degenerates you can find in any comment section, their horny brain just overwrites every bit of common sense they are supposed to have.

Sensei isn't moving forward at this point, she's running everyone over. Mommybros, we must fight back!

Dex-chan lover
@Richman

Honestly, it’s interesting she went for this approach given Reiji’s mom has been prostituting herself solely because she has nothing left to live for besides ensuring Reiji has a good future for himself, which makes the idea of selling him off to some strange woman very unlikely, especially if she’s already inferred that she is lusting after him. So I doubt she would let him go for it given her experience with predatory people...

Users who are viewing this thread