Boy's Abyss - Vol. 5 Ch. 44 - Means

MA'AM YOU CAN'T JUST BUY A CHILD
Thank you so much for the update!!!

Double-page supporter
The Story of an Onee-San Who Wants to Keep a High School Boy. She's crazy but it's kinda hot, NGL.

Shit hahahaha! Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

BASED_SENSEI.jpg

Dex-chan lover
The mum needs to go to the police and let them arrest the teacher for attempted human trafficking asap.

Despite how shitty she is towards Reiji, i don't think she's going to take the money. She depends on him and in the end does seem to love him as mother, she's just really bad at being one.

I feel like his mother will agree. She's in a very bad position rn. Like legit, I don't see how she can decline, money aside, she has no chance of gaining the love and respect her son had for her after knowing she's been having an affair. I know for a fact that his behavior with his mother drastically changed after he found out, and if you've been paying attention, you will notice a difference. Anyways, I still have slight hope that she might decline her offer, for now I don't see her saying "No" TBH.

Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
I'll just repeat what i said last chapter.

Kill her immediately.

Hey, she's crazy af but she's the one fighting for Rei the hardest too. Gotta respect that.

Users who are viewing this thread