Boy's Abyss - Vol. 5 Ch. 44 - Means

Run Reiji, run. Don't even grab Chako. Just get away as far as possible from this hellhole .

man she even go as far to isolate him from everyone he know

man what a high grade yandere

Just based.
Yeah she's crazy
Yeah she will probably make his life in tokyo even worse
But this is still the best option

What the fuck is wrong with all these coomers that simp over an actual insane person? Are you so desperate that you are willing to make your life a living hell just to get laid?

did yuri become a protagonist without me realizing it over the past 3 chapters? holy fuck
I hate her but I kinda love to hate her, tho I will never forgive her for what she did to chako, chako deserves the world

Dex-chan lover
@Tersione he probably isn't that great tbh, the sensei's just absolutely high off the drama and power-imbalance of a teenaged boy "depending" on her.

Fed-Kun's army
Bruh.... the absolute mad lad giga chad sensei is the best girl and character in this manga; can we all just collectively agree on this?? And o my good Reiji you ungrateful bastard how you dare talk like that to best girl sensei. Look at here face in page 4 when Reiji started yelling to her oohh my poor mentally unstable girl!!! How rude of him. I love me a woman who knows what she wants and goes for it. Aaand she do be hella cute too.

Users who are viewing this thread