Boy's Abyss

Double-page supporter
Gen got fucked alright but it wasn't physically. Mindrape at its finest.

Why am i still reading this? Its too dark and messed up and im not in the right mental health to enjoy this. I just wanna know if one of then becomes a tiny bit happy.

fhq

It's not even sad or dark or depressing. The longer this runs, the more you realize how poorly adapted to society and people each and every person in this story is. Breaks the suspension of disbelief, frankly. Pretty entertaining though.

Dex-chan lover
From the same author of Hatsukoi Zombie... what? Did the author lose their mind or something?!?!?!

Dex-chan lover
Its all over the place and there is no place this godforsaken manga wouldn't go to. What the heck is with this plot.

I always ask myself why I'm reading this every time a new update comes up but still read it anyway.

Title is no joke. It just gets deeper and deeper

I think the author of this manga attempted to address mental health issues specifically created by environmental distress or something similar to it but horribly fails to do so because I can not figure out what they are trying to do or say. This manga is all melancholy mixed in with a little smut that has no substance to it at all.

the plot is so over the top and absurd yet it feels so enticing and genuine
I can't even describe why but seeing how the story is progressing until now its better to don't judge any characters until the end, the abyss is really deep

Pff, @ajohndoe, yeah dude, if YOU don't get it or if YOU don't like it it's certainly trash. Man, you should become an editor. You've already got tons of pride to spew a lot of shit out of the wrong hole about things you have no idea about.

Users who are viewing this thread