Boy's Abyss

someday i will stop reading trainwrecks like this...but not today,cant wait for the next chapter

Fed-Kun's army
another ep of "this got serialised just because its a famous author"

Ooooh, I can't wait to see where this goes! Thank you for the translations!!! \(^w^)/

What a complete mess. I wonder what Gen's going to do to Reiji. Is he going to beat him up? Threaten him? Find out about Reiji's relationship with Shiba and then seduce or rape Shiba? Whatever it is, I doubt it'll be good. Seems like Gen has a warped and twisted sadistic sexual/romantic attitude regarding Reiji.

Actually, Gen might not even have a sexual or romantic mentality about Reiji, he might just be a convenient person to torture. Too convenient to let go.

dropped this manga for a while but i have seen the word "teacher " as love interest is she hot ? if so which chapter does she show her color at ?

Dex-chan lover
if anything bad happen to Chakko, im gonna commit Nhentai with chubby, glasses, sole female tags

I haven’t read hatsukoi zombie, people are saying Is quite similar to this dunno can somebody tell me how this might end

Users who are viewing this thread