Boy's Abyss

I hope this changes later one cause right now I hate how this manga is glorifying suicide. No, double suicide is not the happiest way to die. wtf

PFFFFFFF this is hilarious, as much as i want to say this is a serious story
i love it
please dont stop scanlating this

Dex-chan lover
So this manga is basically a teenager's edgy + erotic fantasy? Is there any sensible development at some point?

might need to perform seppuku before and after reading this manga aight?

I'm really becoming more and more interested in Gen and Reiji's relationship. Like what's the story there?

This is good... But, I hope no teacher read this. I'm not even a teacher, and I got hurt reading that job description. Good job translator, and damn, keep it coming.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm a fan of Minenami-sensei's works but this one is too hard my heart can't take it

damn this manga i personally think so freaking good. i love minenami ryo shading and his manga design, the girl not overbloated with big boobs or such and the shade feels really soft compared to akasaka aka. this story character kinda dynamic with each other and the whole load of shackle although seems cheap but i can feel empathy in it
my only problem with this is chako design kinda not consistent, she is supposed to be fat but in some panel she looks not chubby at all but i guess minenami not really used drawing something like that with different angle

Users who are viewing this thread