Boy's Abyss

Dex-chan lover
You fucked an idol, a milf, and have a childhood friend liking you. Yet you are still some depressed piece of shit.
Fuck this manga!

The manga does have its shortcomings but the reason for all these negative comments seems to be to belittle the author's work rather than to provide proper criticism.

@gobblemikehawk1234 Do you have some references for interesting works ? I admit I like the characters, I find them funny with the way their whole personnality is based on one difficulty, but they are too childish for me so I couldn't continue.
So if you got some intelligents or realisticly dark works to recommend I would be thankful. (And I agree GTO is based as fuck)

Fed-Kun's army
wanna be deep manga that fail miserably and just end up being as deep as MHA, just a bit edgier, truly appaling

Cover is cool, this series is ok. It's all depressing and all which I dig it, but how he wants to protect his best friend with his life 6id something I'm not a fan of lol. Even if it was just said on a whim

i love this manga why are the comments full of loveless chucklefucks
go read something else. DON'T LIKE DONT READ

Didn’t expect this pleasant surprise. Some moment really got me thinking of a choice I personally made. Looking forward to see how it’ll unravel.

I hope to see how will situation between main character and his mother turn out, since he was mentally imprisoned by her. She played sad, poor and tired women who gives her best for the sake of family. She was openly showing her weaknesses just asking for someone to comfort her, and by doing so she put her own burden also on someone else.

Was mc's mom the girl in the papers? Is this what they are implying?
Is the author gay? Was he gay for the girl's boyfriend?
If the mom was the girl, is mc's shut-in onii-san actually his half-brother? Is that why she had more will to live than the boyfriend?

This both make me depressed, invested and aroused.

People sure shit on the story just bc the authress did Hatsukoi Zombie before.

Users who are viewing this thread