Boy's Abyss

Having read Minenami Ryo's other works. This is gonna be a ride. Definitely recognized her art from the first page.

This is really depressing but it's worth the ride. Probably one of the best works I've ever read.

This is a fucked anime. It keeps sucking you in, like an abyss. From one fuckery to the next to where I can barely grasp onto what happened.

Pun

literally one of the best manga i read in my entire life, wish it had less of the hatsukoi zombie aspect, that being lots of girls and drama around them. I'd enjoy it a lot more if it was more centered around Aoe Nagi and Reiji.

Pun

god I can never stop loving this manga, each chapter is so good.

Eh, its not as bad as some manhwa's I've read lol. Bad as in filled with drama, smut and NTR.

It’s pretty good, I kind of vibe with it cuz maybe I’ve thought of suicide before? I’d rate this an 8.7, I imagine this being a 7.4 - 7.7 in the future. Not really liking the amount of “coincidences” tho.

I hope this doesn’t go mainstream, I imagine people bombarding this with 1’s.

Dex-chan lover
The story is a pain to read, 10/10 would not recommend.

A pain as in emotional pain ofcourse, the reason I wouldn't recommend is because the story is structured around ideas that are way too 1 dimensional, making them quite distant from reality.

Dex-chan lover
look as far as this goes for me, this is just like one of those mid afternoon tv shows...but i fucking vibe with it so hard i love this pointless drama/romance shit so much

Nah i think he will be fine now guys. Chako is in and i dont think she will give up on him.

As long as there's not NTR for our boy and Chako, I'll be happy. If something happens, please stop me from reading...

Each chapter's ending I am afraid my poor soul is gonna get molested or ntrd. This is a subtle but intense manga. The pressure in the atmosphere is certainly there.

Pretty sure It hurt more because The pills I took make you sad but god damn it hurt reading this.

Really reading this gives me goosebumps I know I won't get scared by a jumpscare without sound(tested) I am not scared by still pictures either(I don't like mannequins). But reading this triggers a sense of fear in me. The story is messed up there are some "scenes". But it's just scary to me. I have not read any horror Manga maybe there are more scary ones I just wanted to share a little something.

Users who are viewing this thread