Boy's Abyss

Double-page supporter
My man needs to forget the thots and grab a one-way ticket to getting the hell outta there

Aggregator gang
As someone with prior experience regarding codependent relationships and unstable individuals who gather in groups where they enable one another to death, this manga has straight up made me want to vomit at times.

7/10 it has awakened me to the glory of pettanko chistmas cake

Fed-Kun's army
Shiba is by far the least shackled person in the town, only until the other shoe drops. Poor teacher, there's just too many plot threads to take the freedom route.

Fed-Kun's army
Ntr edgy crap, psychological ? My ass, another wannabedeep manga that is shallow af and just end up being a im14anditsdeep manga. But well what did i expect from an author that cant even do an harem/ comedy correctly

I think that I just said the loudest and longest "BRUH" I have ever said in my life... In the name of Heaven and Hell, by the nine DIVINE what in the ever linving skibdy bibdy dudly fuckaroonie was this shit?!

What ever shit i feeling because of this story. The author was genius to scrambled my hearts.

I know i weak for psychological smut genre, but i enjoy this story really fine.

I don't understand why i event read this manga from bottom to the end.

@migh its really tough to NOT be able to do harem comedy right, then again I havent invested much time into harem since I realized how trash it is.

I just don't know what to say, I am loving this series and its characters but I always feel like shit after reading each chapter

@kotegirl everything the author of aku no hana/flowers of evil wrote like weezer said. Seriously every work of that author just feels heavy. Stories are deep and depressing but the art isnt as mild as this one.

But damn his family is damn messy. Not violence messy but the psychological weight of a shut in, aging parent, and work while taking care of her teenage kid. Plus that thing she secretly does. Parents are amazing, we ought to go hug our moms and be thankful they kept taking care of us when we were younger

Users who are viewing this thread