Boy's Abyss

With every chapter, I'm loving it more and more. Anyone who has any experienced being forced to move will definitely relate to this: When your everyday get broken with each passing moment. They'll break, and break, and break, and break, until your only thought is to leave it all behind and start anew.

Please, more chapters! I'm changing my rating to 10.

It's only getting better and better. And for anyone who likes this one, I recommend Asuperu Kanojo, done by Black Cat Scanlations too. Very heavy emotional and psychological charge in that one too

I agree with Ambys, it only gets better and better, so if you didn’t like it from the first few chapters, I suggest you drop it. If you did like it tho, continue reading it.

I will fight that fuckin teacher and the so called “best friend “ this is the most I got pissed off by a manga omfg like deadass punching my pillow type shit oooooowwweeeee foo.. great story tho I’m addicted

Fed-Kun's army
I read this to make my pee-pee hard but whenever the story progressed my pee-pee is getting smaller and smaller and being eaten by depression sadness and confusion at the same time.

Double-page supporter
So all this time everyone wants to leave? Just go with it then ffs boy

This manga is just horrible. Not in the sense that it's written badly or anything, but it's so hard to read and I honestly couldn't recommend it to anyone. There should be multiple tw/cw every chapter . I read the first few chapters and then skimmed some later ones and good grief, it doesn't seem to get any better yet and I'm not sure if it will.

From what I've seen tbh the characters feel real and their situations relatable to a degree (if you take it all with a grain of salt, some things are exaggerated of course). Everyone is so fucked up but not in an absurd enough way that you can just laugh it off and hgnfhd.

I won't read any more of this since it's bad for my mental health, what the fuck.

I do hope that it'll have a somewhat happy ending. Really haven't read enough chapters to truly grasp the message of the story, but it seems to me, that up till now the characters are all hanging in there somehow despite their shitty situations and are wanting a better life.

Edit: seeing a lot of people in the comment section saying, they feel like shit after reading this and yet can't keep coming back. it's a form of self-harm, doing things you know will have a bad effect on you. i can't dicacte what others do obv, but i really hope you'll consider dropping it, if it's affecting you negatively. it's really not worth it.

sending anyone who reads this warm hugs <3

Ok, so some months ago I rated this manga a 10 and put a comment in here. The MC was relatable, the story looked well written, you could feel the despair.

Now every character is throwing out their personnal problems, and the plot isn't advancing. It doesn't look like some teenagers going through a dark phase anymore, and it saddens me. Because there's so much of them now, they don't look stuck in a bad situation, it just seems like they can't take any decision by themselves. I want to see more despair and less meaningless venting.

It doesn't mean it's bad though, i'd still give this manga a 8/9

This manga is a really interesting read, can't wait for the next chapter

@AnimeFanTalk agree, there's no actually substance to the story and just jumping straight to conclusion of wanting to die.

i feel like i've been influenced with the manga to the point that i want to die on how shit it is.

Dex-chan lover
Im loving this one, god damn its so hot dude, look im a complete degenerate loser thats suicidal too,
but damn getting down with the teacher like that is SOOO HOT

Users who are viewing this thread