Boy's Abyss

Dex-chan lover
I know i probably dont belong here since everyone else is actually taking this manga seriously, but god i hope we get to see a ffm threesome or at least turn this into a straight up fuck feast please, idk but this art and all the yandere characters is stimulating as hell, anyone know any hentai on the same level as this? If you do drop it down please ;-;

Fed-Kun's army
I've been saving chapters for 7 months and finally read it. Pretty good stuff, I love how fucked up everyone is, though I wish we'd go back to the dark suicidal part of the story. That hasn't seemed to play a big role for a while now as it's not an acute possibility anymore...(the chapter with the mom was great).

I came here thinking it would be a horny boy manga(without reading tags, or author for that matter)because I saw a nice thumbnail. But boy I was completely wrong.

holy shit. After reading the first few chapters I had the impression of "Oh, edgy bullied kid gets idol girl" But, upon reading more it just de-escalated real fast.

Dex-chan lover
@immatx I mean dude, the art is pristine, plot is just right, and all the woman in this manga are to my tastes, but holy shit this is everything i want in a smut manga, just a bunch of hot older woman in the heat for this one depressed teen, lucky i didn't start reading this in November holy shit i would've lost on the 1st day

Every single person, especially adult, in this manga is completely and utterly fucked in the head.

It’s all over the place. It’s so bad I’m just reading to see how to trash is going to end.

It had a great start but slowly it just gets worse. The protagonist is is bipolar asf. There so much unnecessary smut. It’s just crazy.

A story about desperate people taking advantage of a dude with no future to take the hard decisions for them and want to drag him with them, when all he really needs is to burn bridges with his past. Some shit is forceful, like a certain character's motivation for bullying someone or another's drastic change in behavior, but it's pretty much like a car crash; it keeps getting worse but you won't stop watching. Not exactly entertaining, and only very slightly deep, but I know people from horrible circumstances and tiny ass no-future villages in the middle of Wisconsin and they all say the same thing: it always gets worse before it gets better. But in this story's case, it's mostly gonna get worse (for our poor MC, I mean).

Special mentions to Esemori, Chako and Nagi who are especially interesting characters imo, teach is uhhhh also special i guess. Really like those breakdown double spreads characters have when they finally spill the tea on what's fucked about their life

7.5/10, not exactly satisfying but worth a read to see if it resonates; if you wanted satisfaction go jack off or read isekai you knob jockey
also smut if you like it

Dex-chan lover
I kinda want to see Gigguk reaction for this manga, he like Domestic Kanojo after all

139214848_429032148245199_1835567053026599023_n.jpg

A certain female teacher be like:
"It's alright, I'll just take a red pill."
After taking the pill:
"I am the goddess of salvation."

Only dude with the old Kaneki-like yee yee ass haircut but still gets bitches on his d*ck when depressed or suicidal.

Users who are viewing this thread